Monday, January 28, 2008

Christophe's trip to the Czech Republic

So I was asked if I could fill in for a co-worker on a business trip to Czech about 5 days before I had to leave. I gladly accepted after notifying the wife. I traveled with my co-worker, Kevin, who I found to be a very cool guy. During our trip, we had a 4 hour layover in Paris. unfortunately, 4 hours wasn't enough to take a train to the Louvre, walk to the Eiffel Tower, and return to the airport in time to make a flight.

For those of you unfamiliar with the Czech Republic, they make great beer. I usually don't drink beer because I despise the taste, but this beer was incredible and I enjoyed some everyday (responsibly, of course :P ). All in all, I had a great time and, thanks to Kevin, we have a load of pictures from the trip. Here is a slide show of pictures from the trip. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Rey Ray said...

Well if the Czech beer passed your gustation test I must try some! Looks like you had a good trip.