Saturday, November 08, 2008

Christophe and Nathan's Birthday Party

We did not do very well with taking pictures, but before the cake and presents we all went to the Farney Fall Festival. Nathan was napping, so we only went with enough time for a couple of snocones. I think everyone else had fun. We have no pictures to prove it, though.



Here is their combination cake. Nathan had not a clue what was going on.



He did find that he liked cake. I don't know if Christophe ever had his piece of cake....



Here are Maggie and Jasmine. They definitely had their cake.



I was trying to make up for the lack of pictures earlier by taking large group photographs. I don't think Alex is in any of them, but he is around somewhere playing.



He's stil enjoying cake....Nathan, not Christophe.


Nathan is opening his presents. Christophe had a couple, too, but we didn't take pictures of that.



Jasmine is reading Nathan's new book to him. I think Nathan was a little overwhelmed, but Jasmine enjoyed his gifts right away. Nathan played with them all a little later.
You wouldn't know it, but Nathan really does love clothes. He carries them around all the time.
Straw cups are among his favorite things, and I think that this may have been his favorite gifts. He even used it right away.


Jasmine and I really liked the books.

Oh, Happy Birthday, Christophe! (since today was his actual birthday and all.)

No comments: